I am a 57 year old mechanical engineer with experience in:
- power generation installation & maintenance
- power generation controls systems and plant commissioning
- project management of construction projects
- general management of electronics manufacturing business
- consulting in defence of claims in the insurance sector
- consulting in litigation and arbitration of commercial disputes
- sales and marketing at senior B2B levels in the US and European markets
I have worked on GE, Siemens Westinghouse MHI, and ABB power generation systems throughout the US, Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia.
I have experience in senior international corporate business development, sales & marketing, and general management roles in power generation services, telecommunications equipment, and electric motor technologies for the commercial HVAC industry.
I have worked since the late 1990’s in a range of consultancy roles, to include:
- assisting with due diligence exercises for large infrastructure investments
- providing expert witness services to the insurance industry and in the courts
- assisting parties with project refinancing negotiations and related litigation
- assisting parties in arbitration and arbitrating disputes
- providing consultancy services to a national trade and industry association.
My professional career has revolved around the troubleshooting and resolution of technology, organization, marketing, personnel and relationship issues in the industries in which I have worked.
I champion arbitration as a very powerful resolution system for a wide range of disputes in modern business.
See more details here: CVS Doyle, Resume.